Thursday, August 21, 2008

Work.....

So I know I've never done this before but I just thought I might show you all what I do. I mean, Of course, Photography is my <3 :) But I do also have a "day" job now since my boys have gone on to bigger and better things... like..... school:) LOL! I work at a Cabinet Company as an Office Assistant :) I love my job and all of the wonderful people I work with, which in my opinion is rare;) But what I love MOST about my job is that it affords me to do what I love 1) bc I am off every day at 4:30 and don't work weekends and 2) bc I shoot all of the finished projects we do to add to both the company and my personal portfolio. I don't know that it can get much better than this. Life is pretty good and I feel very blessed to be where I am both personally and professionally:) So now I though today I would share some images from the company for you. These are a few of the houses I've done that I am quite please with. To explain, we are a custom shop so we build the cabinets from the ground up. We design them and build them to fit the space we are working with. So in the pics, the cabinets are the main point:) Just wanted to let you know that:) TFL and as always CC is welcome and appreciated:)





I am in LOVE with this chair;)

No comments: