Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another lazy Sunday.......

What a blessing it is to be able to sit here in the quiet of my home (yes I said quiet) and do nothing:) Well, at least not HAVE to do anything is probably the better way to put it. This week has been so draining, as I've had this nast cold all week and then Friday night I start getting what feels like the flu but only in the am? What is that? And I KNOW what you are thinking;) Trust me I know but it's not that! I had my tubes tied when my Nicholas was born so I should be safe on that front:) I just don't know what it is but I do know it kept me home from Church today, and though I don't like to miss, I have to admit, I am enjoying the peace and quiet of having the house to myself:) I have listened to last weeks sermon on the internet adn done my nails and am now blogging! I mean.. really, how much better could it get right? God is so good! he always knows exactly what we need at the very moment we need it and I think today he knew even though I didn't:) Big shocker there:) I am in awe of his glory and grace always! So to those of you reading, Happy Sunday and God Bless!

No comments: