Friday, August 1, 2008

been a while

I've just been so busy I can hardly breathe:) I know that happens to me often but this is the first summer I have worked in quite a while and it is tough. The kids have been on the go so much they are running me ragged:) LOL Anyway, here are a few recents, I haven't shown any in a while and these are just a few of my favs. We had my Mom's bday at the beginning of the month and we made a trip to the beach for that. You know when you live by the beach you just don't go very often at all. So we went to the beach bc that's what she wanted to do. And other than that I've just not shot much personal lately. Most of it's been sessions and I must say, although I lOVE what I do I also am missing the joy of shooting just for the sake of capturing memories for myself....... so with that said I will leave you with a few recents and get my butt in gear and go shoot something for me this weekend:)

Here is the Bday girl!




The party...




As always CC is welcome and appreciated:)

No comments: