Thursday, September 4, 2008

As Hannah Banana heads our way........

Or maybe not, Who knows? I personally don't think anyone really does until she's closer but oh well! I do know that the kids are out of school tomorrow because of said storm, so..... I get another day off:) Gotta love that! I must say, I wish the stupid thing would just turn around and head back out where it came from...... Not likely huh? Didn't think so:( I was able to get out and shoot this weekend, FINALLY! I could not get anyone to pose for me long enough to get a good shot but at least I got something, right? Oh wait, Puff Dog was actually quite a trooper, now that I think about it, especially considering he HATED my flash, and I do mean HATED! LOL! But alas, he listens better than the children when I tell him to stay:)



Who wouldn't love a face like that?


And from my Nick, I get this. Hmmmmm I think I may be losing him, or at least his willingness to pose for me:(

TFL and CC is always welcome and appreciated:)

No comments: