Monday, April 14, 2008

Twins:)

Could there be any better word? LOL Yes! That you have the best of both worlds, 1 boy and 1 girl! I love it and am so very thankful that the Lord saw fit to give me mine ONE at a time;) He knew just how much I could handle:) But can you imagine what a ride it would be:) How cool (says me who doesn't have to wake up for 3am feedings;) LOL So this session was such a blast! I loved it. It was a friend of mine that I've known for a couple of years now and she called me up last week to ask me to take pics of her new little bundles of joy and of course I said YES! I wouldn't miss the chance for the world! Now as I said, it was a joy and the are just about the cutest little things I have ever seen! Seriously. I mean their skin and coloring is just GORGEOUS. But every single time one of them would fall asleep the other would be screaming so I took what I could get and went with it. Mom loves them and I am thrilled:) Could there be anything better than twins? Not that I cn think of at the moment:) LOL





13 comments:

Jason said...

Great shots of those twins, I really like the one where the baby is in the arms

Val said...

LOVE the last shot! I always say i think twins would be so great for the photo ops, and that's about all.. for me. hehe I'll take mine one at a time, mmmmkay?

Becky said...

I love the way you composed the double trouble one. They are precious babes.

pat said...

Cute! The double trouble is so cute, especially since she is crying... Nice work!!

C said...

Love all of these! The last shot is to darn cute!

Suzy said...

These are just beautiful! OMG you've done an awesome job!

Angie Moses said...

love the last one of them each in blankets! Someone is going to be VERY busy for the next 18years! (glad it's not me)-LOL

pakosta said...

LOVe the last one! pink and blue how perfect!
tara

Jess said...

OMG, they are absolutely precious! Lucky you to get to photograph twins! :)

Margaret said...

Those are just awesome. I love that last shot with the pink and blue blankets. Very cute!

Christiana said...

I'm glad I got mine one at a time too, but the pictures would be great!! I love that B&W. So beautiful. Great job. Nice to "meet" u!. lol.

Mom2Drew said...

Oh wow...that 3rd one is so special. Love the lighting, posing, expressions...lovely!

Angela2932 said...

Oh, wow, these are totally adorable!