Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just one for today

And it's of my Mother. An amazing woman in her own right and I am eternally blessed to call her mine:) She lives about an hour away from me and yet still manages to come over AT LEAST once a week to share lunch with me and visit her grandchildren. So this week's visit began with lunch and ended with a new haircut for her and of course I HAD to snap some shots of her. Now if you knew her you would know that she LOVES her picture taken (yes, I said LOVES!) however, I find that as she ages she is liking it less and less. So being the WONDERFUL daughter that I am I assured her that I could make her look both younger, AND thinner! And just like that she was in;) So without further adieu, here she is! My Mother:)


1 comment:

Suzy said...

Beautiful shot of your mother!