Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring is beginning to show

Finally! LOL! JK, I know some of you are still getting snow and boy do I feel for you if that's the case! We actually don't get snow here........ to be honest we don't really even get cold;) I mean MAYBE 50's here and there but that's about it! But of course everything does die off and we wait hopefully for the spring when it will bloom again. Well, now is the time for the blooming:) I LOVE Flowers....LOVE THEM! So here is a shot for today of a bloom I found on a walk down my in-laws street on Easter Sunday. IDK why I waited so long to go through this but oh well;) Such is life!I would LOVE to wake up to this view every morning;) Remember I would LOVE to hear your thoughts:)

Oyster Street

New Bloom

This view wouldn't be too bad either though! LOL

Photobucket

16 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, what a beautiful place to walk! The detail in the 2nd shot is just AMAZING- those tiny little "hairs" and everything, AWESOME! And that last place definitely looks like a peaceful place to be!

lcp said...

Oh those colors are such a beautiful sight! Sadly, I think we are still about a month away from any sort of bloom.

Michelle said...

that trail is lovely. definitely a nice place to stroll. the second shot is awesome. your dof is great.

Jason said...

Nice shots, I really like the color on that second one.

Becky said...

That is a beautiful sight! I would love to take a walk there.

Reds said...

What a beautiful place! That last shot is so peaceful! And love your bright colors in the first two!

Jen said...

Beautiful! And I just saw your "five dog" pics... WOW!

pakosta said...

i am so jealous of your weather! where do you live again?!
gorgeous shots!!!
tara

Margaret said...

I love that first shot. Wouldn't it be great to take a walk through that lovely place every day? The second shot is absolutely incredible, too! So vibrant!

Tera Fraley said...

Great shots!! That first one looks like an amazing pathway! I love the flowers too!

Suzy said...

Gorgeous!

Debbi said...

Wow - those pink flowers really stand out! How beautiful!

Amy said...

Mmm, a sight for sore winter-eyes!
Love the second one especially!

Bobbi said...

Love these shots, looks like a very beautiful place. Very pink and happy :)

Angela2932 said...

You're killing me here! I want to go live in that first shot!

Sharon said...

The azaleas are wonderful!

I really like the dock.