Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I have not been a faithful blogger:-( I have been so busy as I'm sure you all have but I confess..... blogging is the furthest thing from my mind these days. Oh I would LOVE to have the time to let you all know how my days are spent but I barely have the time to register it myself. The month of December is a big one for us. We are a 4 person family with 3 out of the 4 having birthdays in December. 2 of those have passed with the third coming p on New Years Eve. On top of that I host an annual cookie party every December and add to that the fact that my office is moving to another location So needless to say this has been a VERY busy month for me:-) So for now I have a few pics from the cookie party and one or two from Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas this year by the way, my boys got just enough to know we love them and I think we still have money in the bank!

So the cookie party would not be complete with loads of these!



and then we need a few of these to take care of all those cookies:-)





So a great time was had by us all! I LOVE having this every year and each year I am reminded of how blessed I truly am to have the friends and family that I do:-)


And now for a few from Christmas....... My boys:-) They are getting so big........




and a couple of ornaments just for fun!






Thanks for looking and I wish you all The Happiest and Blessed of Holidays!

No comments: