Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Holidays:-)

So, it's been a while again since the last time I posted and WOW has it been busy! The month of November just flew by as little more than a blur! We had our women's shopping trip with the Church which as usual was an absolute blast! We always enjoy that but really come on now, who wouldn't? Well except the men maybe, which is why we leave them at home:-) So we had a blast and found tons of great deals(wish I had more $$ to spend oh well, maybe next year:-) So here's the gang at California Dreamin (our absolute favorite place to grab a bit when we shop! We've actually never been anywhere else:-) oops those may be for another day as I don't have them on here, they must still be on my phone!
Moving right along, we also had our Thanksgiving dinner at Church and the real one on the actual day, at my home, which I (being the steller Photog I am got not the first pic of! Can you believe it? I sat down for the first time that night and realized that I had not picked up the camera all day! Shame on me! So you'll have to take my word for it that it was a total blast:-) Good food, friends and family, a wonderful day was enjoyed by all:-) I also had the great fortune to shoot not one but TWO gorgeous families this Month and both were a joy to be with. The first family was visiting from New Orleans and had the entire clan in town for Thanksgiving and although we wanted to shoot outside, weather was not in our favor so we had to settle for indoors. With a family this large there were bound to be some less than thrilled with the picture taking but all in all I think we did pretty well:-) I had a blast and I hope they are as thrilled with the results as I am!



This next family has been a repeat customer all year so I must be doing something right:-) This little guy is just about the CUTEST thing ever and his newest shots look straight out of a baby magazine! Yes, he is that cute:-) I'll let the shots speak for themselves but he is always a joy to shoot and I can't wait to watch him grow:-) Is a year gone already???








And WHEW! like I said what a crazy busy month and December promises to be just as busy if not more so but I promise myself I am gonna shoot more personal memories this month:-) You'll see:-) I will............

No comments: