Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My boys!

So most of you know I have 2 little boys who hold the key or keys ;) to my heart. Well, my youngest if just such a card. He will let me shoot him whenever I want and will do just about anything I ask him to..... Now, the older one......... not so much. He is rather difficult, as he hates to stand still long enough for me to get a shot of him Is this the norm for 11 yr olds? I just don't know! Anyway, on Sunday, we were out in the yard just hanging out when my little N wants some pictures:) So being the good Mommy I am I oblige, and I think I got some really great ones. Actually these were all shot with the 85mm that I have for sale, or HAD for sale:) LOL I think I may just hang on to it fo ra while:) LOL So here are my 2 little monsters in all of their glory:)







And this one, I am not quite sure what I think of it, but would love to hear your thoughts;\



Thanks for looking and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Photo's by Shan said...

Heather, your boys are adorable! I love your pics, especially the twins. How fun! Anyway, (for anyone else reading this, I am responding from my blog LOL) I do usually eat breakfast. I just didn't have time that day. I almost always eat the same thing, hot chocolate and toast. I could live on that LOL Congrats on your weight loss!! You are doing so good!!