Saturday, January 5, 2008

Whew!

Man I thought it was supposed to slow down after the holidays and here I am just staying so busy that I can't see straight:) Had to go back to work on Wednesday and the kids don't go back to school until Monday so that made it harder for me to get up. Not to mention it is so stinking cold here that I so do not want to crawl out of my nice warm bed! LOL! I know some of you will think me nuts bc it's not like ~~~~~ snowing~~~~~where we are BC it just does not do that in SC:) Fortunately! Anyway, so I've been working on my BW conversions and wanted to get some opinions on these pics:) I know that they are not all the greatest BW pics to begin with as one of them is a high key but like I said I would really like to get your opinions on the conversions more so than the pics themselves. So with that in mind............









Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hear your thoughts:)

No comments: