Monday, January 21, 2008

Diet Time! LOL!

Yes, you heard me right:) It's diet time, or at least it is for me. I started actually a week and a half ago and so far I have lost ......
8 LBS!! I am so excited! It is hard but I know I can do it and when I step on the scale and it says less it keeps me going and since I have absolutely NO Willpower anything that helps to motivate me is a great thing! So my diet is Metabolic Research Center and I have seen so many people around that I know that have lost weight on this program:) I would love to hear other thoughts on it though if any of you have done the program:) I am just so excited about it right now:) So hopefully I'll get the nerve to post a before pic one day this week so that I can keep track...... but I don't know....... we'll see ! LOL!

No comments: