Monday, December 3, 2007

`Tis the Season :)

And I just love it:) Merry Christmas! I know it's been forever since I've blogged but I just can not find enough hours in the day:) I mean between life and work and pictures I am totally swamped! LOL! My kids are getting ready to be out for Christmas break as I am sure everyone else's are as well so I am trying to prepare for that and getting ready for Christmas. Whew! I am exhausted just thinking about it but wow! it's awesome. To me Christmas means food, family and friends..... not nec. in that order.LOL! So I've been working on my Cookie party invite, yes you heard me, a cookie party! As if I didn't have enough to do but you know everyone just LOES it! This is the 4th year in a row I've done it and it gets bigger and bigger every year:) I can't wait and I would love to know what you all think of my invite:) Please excuse the black blotches as this is my personal info and while I know you guys are all wonderful upstanding members of the community, I just like to play it safe;)

2 comments:

Jess said...

I wish I lived closer! A Cookie Party sounds like SO MUCH FUN! (and YUMMY!). LOVE your invite, that is too cute!

Jan said...

How cool! I love your invitation, too. So fun. Can I come? Pretty please?? :)