Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas! & Happy New Year!

I'm a little late for Christmas, I know but at least I'm early for New Years:) LOL! I just thought I'd share a few shots from Christmas Day. We had the most wonderful day with our Family and I think I got some great shots:) So feel free to tell me what you think. I know most are just snapshots but as the day went on I went into Photographer mode and started lining up the shots I wanted;) As best I could anyway. So here's to a SAFE,HAPPY&HEALTHY New Year to all of you:) God Bless!

Here's DS in all his excitement:)


And my other DS who as you can see is a HUGE Vikings fan:)



This is my Neice, I used a preset on this one, what do you think? Yes? No?
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiyQV8BHzL42qD1tp40FmO-AIXo4cpI1U4J1VKN1YPrPHNT5eDGtzW8Z2O3Jm6jTmNFxxQqcskk0tarXJtNq5V9F1-QSHcf8HKxs8nFR54915RBi9JiegUh6QTBkg4z_Ln_uC3X7UEGv34Z/s1600-h/DSC_0040.jpg">

And I just love how small he looks in this one. My Baby is growing up:(



And I could go on but I'll leave you with those for now and I might post some more tomorrow bc I know you all are just on the edge of your seats waiting:) LOL! TFL!

2 comments:

Sue said...

The pictures are so much fun. The little one of your niece - yes - I like it!

Tera Fraley said...

Such fun pics, love christmas time!! Thanks for sharing!!