Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Day at the Fair!

So Sunday we decided to take a family day and go to the fair, and by we I mean the REST of the family bc honestly, I don't like the fair:( Well, I mean sure I loved it when I was a kid but it has gotten much smaller since then...... or I've gotten bigger, not sure which;) So, I was dragged along, against my will, and after all day walking and waiting and sweating (yes sweating) and it was a mildly cool day too, I must admit, I had a lovely time. I really did. The boys loved it and that made the whole thing worthwhile, well, that and the fact that I captured some moments to prove it:) And while these shots are not news worthy they are full of memories I will treasure for a lifetime:)

This is totally NOT why I went but hey, it didn't hurt!


My Oldest DS must have ridden this like 10 times!


Just look at that smile:) HE was so psyched he got to ride the "big kid" ride



The oldest in his glory:)


And the last one I'll bore you with today I processed a little differently bc this is what the fair will always be for me:)

No comments: