Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally ! Some new pics:)

Here are a few recents of my nephew, he is just growing like a weed and is like the happiest little thing ever! Everytime I pointed the camera in his direction he was smiling. I m betting he's gonna be a model;) LOL! Anyway here he is in all of his 3 month old glory.........BTW... HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!






As a side note I have lost 30 LBS so far on my diet and I am beginning the 2nd phase which is very exciting to me:) I can't wait to lose all the weight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.