Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunsets:)

Ok so I know you guys probably get sick and tired of seeing all of my sunset shots but I just can't help it:) LOL! I wasn't even looking for them this time. We were out looking for my inlaws so we could drop DS off to spend the night and I happened across this scene.....



and I couldn't resist:) I pulled the car over, got out and snapped a few... dozen or so;) DH and kids were waiting so I had to be quick. Anyway, I am just such a sucker for a beautiful sky:) I think I may be better at capturing Nature than people ? I just never get this kind of response from them:)



I just don't know how you can look at that sky and not thank God for the beauty of it:) I just love it!! TFL!

3 comments:

cherie said...

very pretty, especially the second one. God sure does provide us with many beautiful things!

Debra said...

you sure are getting the sunsets down.. but you know the beauty of it, they are never the same.. each one is always different and unique in its own way.... GOOD JOB:)

Alexis said...

These are beautiful. You did such a good job of capturing the color. Nice composition, too.