Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Man I stink!

I have just been soooooo busy this summer I haven't been able to keep up:( I have no clue what week we're on but I'll just post a few of my recent fav's! For those of you that have seen these on 2peas, sorry. Anyway, School starts this week so just maybe I'll be able to keep up with my posts.......... hmmmmm..... then again, I'm not so sure I'm gonna be any less busy.LOL! So for the very few of you that still stop by my blog, here's a few new ones! Oh and I ran these though portraiture! I just love it! Thanks to Lauren, who was kind enough to show me how GREAT it is! Oh and to Renee, for the group buy of course:)








Thanks for stopping by and as usual any CC is greatly appreciated!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

great shots! i love your pp-ing on that last one. very cool.

bprincephoto said...

Great shots. I can't believe summer is almost over!

Mom2Drew said...

Glad to see you:)

Cute back to school shots...is the middle one you?

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Very cute shots... love what you've done with that last one!

flute4peace said...

These are great. Love the self-portrait!!

Lorrie said...

nice shots. love the one of you, and love the frame on the last one. nice job!