Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi my name is Heather and I just love pictures. I take them anyway I can get them. Anyone who knows me will tell you I forever have my camera with me, I feel it's like an extension of my hand and I absolutely can not leave home without it because rarely a day goes by that I don't need it. Anyway this blog is my way of trying to get feedback for my work. I've been blessed enough to be a stay at home Mom for about 6 years now and counting. Now that my youngest is getting older and he'll be going to K-5 next year I decided it's time for me to do something. So Photography it is:) I have loved it for the past 10 years and counting. I know I'm no professional but I think I do okay and I like to think of myself as a Pre- fessional haha!!! and I'm willing to learn. So here we go:) Ready, Set, Snap!

No comments: